Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2007

my worst nightmare

evil dentist copyright andy matt 2006

recently my friend had problems with her tooth..it turns out dat she needs to have the root canal operation..well..i've heard about 'root canal' several times..my mother had that operation a long time ago..it's not that tragic i think..

upon chatting with this friend of mine reminds me back about the thing that i fear the most..that is going to see the dentist..the dentist is the last person i ever want to visit..i guess i have 'dentistphobia'..and it all began when i was in primary school...



*reopening the old scar back*

i think i was in standard 2 when i need to pull my gigi susu out..because the gigi kekal cannot come out..but the gigi susu tu xlonggar lgsg..so i had to go to the dentist..nk cabut that damn gigi yg xnk tercabut sdri tu..

so fine..i went to the dentist..and you know what happened??the dentist actually inject my gusi with anesthetic..and then pull dat gigi susu out dgn playar or something..just imagine how damn painful it was for a standard two boy..and how big is the effect it brought me..till now i still get the shivers everytime i go to the dentist..even utk scaling je pn..so since that tragical day i decided to take a good care of my teeth.

and now i have another problem..my wisdom tooth is dislocated and cannot come out..and that tooth needs to be pulled out because it is 'disturbing' other teeth..and no way i would go to remove this wisdom tooth..because i really2 hate going to dentist!!if the dentist inject me with general anesthetic at my spine to put me to a state of unconciousness than maybe there's a chance for that to happen..or else..no way!!



(question 4 my bound-to-be-doctors friends:boleh ke actually guna general anesthetic utk dental treatment?hehehe..)



another thing that i hope is that my brother Adin would become a dentist..so that i would get the best treatment ever when it comes to dental treatments..

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

pg dentist la best, that's probably the only time u'll see a person face directly above ur eyes... haha

u know why? i was always lucky whenever i went to see one, coz all the dentist i met, are beautiful women!!!!

hahaha, kau mesti dapat bapak org kan? sbb tu kau tak suka gi dentist....hehe...buruk sungguh nasib kau...hahahaha

Anonym hat gesagt…

i dunt hve such rare disease of dentistophobia (wutever u want to call dt).. i even love to see my dentist evday if i were given the chance to see her..huhue..

der Neugeborene hat gesagt…

damn u guys r crazy!!behind the sweet smiles of dentists lay their ferocious intention..that is to make ur whole life miserable!!huhu~

Anonym hat gesagt…

wonder why i m doing engineering. dentistry seems better..

inject the anesthetic thingy..say some sweet words to patients, then pull out the playar and become dr evil..still got money what!

argh..