Mittwoch, 21. November 2007

ikan bilis+absent minded+my english lecturers

well, it's been quite a long time since i updated my blog here..i don't know why, but the stupid Schraubenberechnung keeps on bugging me lately..that's why..

well, i think it was 2 weeks ago..when i ran out of bekalan ikan bilis..damn..a whole week without ikan bilis..can you imagine that??xboleh buat nasi goreng ikan bilis, sambal goreng, jemput-jemput..my life is dull without ikan bilis..huhuhu..
<----die hochwertigen Ikan Bilis' (plural)



kunci yg haram---->
and another thing is that, i have become quite absent minded lately..if you guys noticed the status "mane kunci haram tu ilang lak.." on my messenger last weekend, it's about i misplaced hilmi's bike lock keys..and i couldn't find it till sunday..it's so stupid how my weekend was ruined by my own absent-mindedness..

by the way, i suddenly remembered one of the things that i promised myself to do when i first arrive in Germany..i wanted to send postcards to my english lecturers, Madam Sarah n Mrs Yap..tp sampai skrg xhantar2 lagi..huhu..really missed them though..

fav phrase: "sickening disgusting little people.." ROFL

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

sejak bile ko fan ikan bilis nih?btw..rindu gak kt sickening lecturer 2..haha

Anonym hat gesagt…

if plural than ur adj should b die hochwertigeN ikan bilis..hehe

der Neugeborene hat gesagt…

thax btolkn grammar..i'm gonna correct it straight awaY!! ;)

ainihanan hat gesagt…

aku pon xleh hidup tanpa ikan bilis.

my favourite ikan! semumur hidup tiap2 hari makan ikan bilis pun xkan bosan....hahaahha