Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2008

bad day

just when you thought that today is going to be another nice day, it gone bad. and on your bad day, everything is wrong, everything annoys you, and i had one several days before..

it began when i woke up quite late in the morning, about 10 am..and about afternoon came a person who is usually not annoying but that day annoyed me.

and then the one person that i regard as highly annoying never failed to annoy me..it surprised me everytime.

a little while later another person that was not-annoying-before-but-lately-had-been-annoying-to-me came to me and with the 1st word spurred from his/her mouth annoyed me straightaway.

and finally in the evening, the last person that i expect would be annoying annoyed me..it was the last straw, and i snapped afterwards. kesian nachbarin aku dgr aku jerit2 nyanyi lagu BFMV kuat.

somehow i wish i could be like awang and speak my mind out..directly telling to those who annoy me to stop annoying me.

whoever that read this post must think that i'm a psycho or something..huhu..psycho like that chap dlm novel 'Catcher in the Rye'.

p/s: lastly try counting how many 'annoying' or 'annoyed' or 'annoy' are there in this post..hehe..

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

i'm sorry..ingtkn nk gurau je..xtau la plak ape yg jd..really2 sorry...maafkan org plz... =(

ainihanan hat gesagt…

kadang2 kau annoy aku! hahaha. anyway, hope i'm not annoying.

p.s. sometimes certain ppl are at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Anonym hat gesagt…

u know, guys have estrogen too,lesser than girls. go do some hormone test. haha kidding. no., really.